The Society’s 2019 Journal has recently been published and distributed to members.
The contents of this Journal include:
- Saint Mochta Of Louth and the Rewriting Of History by Anthony Cronin
- A Medieval Holy Water Stoup from Newtownstalaban, Co. Louth by Kieran Campbell
- Field Names in the Parish of Haggardstown and Blackrock by Noel Sharkey and Brendan Sharkey
- Piedmont by Don Johnston
- Thomas Gogarty and the Records of Drogheda Corporation: Part I of 2 by Brian Gurrin
- Ballybarrack and Knockafera by the late Pádraig Ó Neill
- Unfinished Business: Thomas Duff of Newry by Christine Casey
- From Oirialla to Ottawa — The Literary Legacy of Thomas D’Arcy McGee by Gearóid Trimble
- ‘Highly delighted with the day’s outing’: The CLAS Char-à-Banc Excursion to Barnavave and Carlingford, 28th June 1923 by Paul Gosling and Anne Byrne
Members in arrears with subscriptions may obtain a copy by forwarding their subscription to the Hon. Treasurer or by paying online on the Membership page.